Over the last couple of weeks have had to make some changes to the way we host our guests here at St George’s Hotel. We would also like to respectfully ask you to follow a few simple guidelines while enjoying your stay with us.
- Your preferred times for Room Service Breakfast have been noted on your Registration Cards, we would like to ask that you keep to these times so that we can plan all the room service deliveries.
- On check in, you will be asked a few questions and receive your welcome pack which will include details with regards to your stay with us here at St George’s.
Throughout your Stay
- Masks: must be worn in public areas at all times.
- Housekeeping: your room will not be serviced by our housekeeping team during your stay. Should you need any additional towels or linen, toiletries, or tea coffee tray items, please call Reception who will arrange for these to be delivered and left outside your room.
- Please do not be offended if we don’t hold any doors open, this is in line with the social distancing guidelines our team will be following.
- We would like to ask that you be respectful of all the social distancing guidelines that have been issued by the government and the world health organisation.
- We have set up safety stations throughout the hotel, please ensure that you sanitise your hands regularly while at the hotel.
- During your stay we would like to highlight that we will not be accepting cash; any purchases will need to be charged to your room account or paid by card.
- If you have any concern with regards to the cleanliness of an area of the hotel please report this to the Reception team by dialling “0”.
- We have created one-way routes (where possible) throughout the hotel, we would ask that you please respect these and follow the routes highlighted. Where this is not possible, we will reduce the number of guests in these areas.
- Certain items have been removed from your bedroom, these include magazines, guest directory (we have included all the important information in your welcome pack and on your TV) and soft furnishings. All high touch points in your accommodation has been thoroughly cleaned prior to your arrival.
- In your room, crockery and other items have been replaced with disposable items.
- For Track and Trace purposes, if you have the NHS application, the QR code that we have on Reception and by the entrance will need to be scanned everyday as this resets at midnight each day.
- Our Terrace Restaurant, Lounge and Bar areas are open on a daily basis for food and non-alcoholic drinks up until 8pm. Tea, coffee and soft drinks can be served up until 10pm.
- We have adjusted the opening times of our restaurant and made last orders earlier to allow guests to finish their meal without feeling rushed.
- We are still able to offer room service in your own bedroom, serving both food, alcoholic and soft drinks. Alcoholic drinks until 10pm and food until 8pm
- Before you leave, please drop your door key at reception and say goodbye to us.
- We will arrange for your hotel bill to be delivered to your room, please check your details; please let us know if you have any queries. If everything as it should be, the outstanding balance will be charged to your confirmed payment card after 9:30am.
- Before you leave, please drop your door key at reception into the designated key box and say goodbye to us.
- We will not have luggage storage facilities while restrictions continue to be in place.
We will continue to update this information with the latest information regarding your stay at St George’s Hotel.